Sunday, 9 February 2014

HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL MUMS OUT THERE :)

If you read my last blog WILL I BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY AFTER I SHAVE MY LID FOR A BRAVE KID referring to CHILD CANCER FUNRAZOR, I enjoyed blogging so much I've started another one and it's a never ending subject 'cause it's about Mums.

Let's start at the beginning when I was pregnant with my first son.
My first pregnancy was a summer one and I hated the heat it became unbearable being pregnant in summer. Morning sickness was so BAD :(  I puked so much the loo and I saw lots of each other, and sometimes I laughed at the floor too. During my first pregnancy there was just one month where I was free from nausea/vomiting in my second trimester that was it the rest was always feeling nauseous :(
In my last trimester I had to deal with nose bleeds, did any of YOU MUMS OUT THERE experience bloody nose when you were pregnant? It's the part of pregnancy when you have more blood. Anyway my nose bleeds totally sucked :#  The nose bleeds were constant and wouldn't stop till it was done, one time I was in the bathroom bleeding for 20 minutes!  I told my Midwife and she wasn't aware this could happen so I just went through it and discovered Vaseline helped sometimes.
Going back to my first trimester when I discovered I was pregnant which was at 6 weeks, ME AND MY HUSBAND SO HAPPY after trying to conceive for 7 months. I also discovered I became allergic to strawberries, yes before pregnancy I had no probs eating strawberries or anything to do with strawberries but when I was pregnant I came up with a rash on both my arms so called my midwife and yes during pregnancy SOME WOMEN become allergic to strawberries. Off to the chemist to get something for the rash, now being pregnant couldn't just use anything. Chemist gave me some brown lotion and I swear it smelt like sausages, it helped the rash and the itching too.


Another discovery during first trimester was if you experience spotting (bleeding) it can mean a premature labour/birth, yes I did have spotting 'cause I was working too hard and needed to rest, and in the end my first son was born 27 days early.

I'm going back to BEFORE BEING PREGNANT the time where you work and have LOTS OF ME TIME before becoming a MUM ;)

BEFORE PREGNANCY I was a Care Worker in the Community (Blenheim) and cycled round to Elderly peoples homes and did their housework and later after achieving NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN SUPPORT OF THE OLDER PERSON was able to help elderly residents with personal care too. When I was 18 weeks pregnant I stopped working as a Care Worker as the work became too risky for my pregnancy, I wasn't cycling anymore either.

So that's what job I did before I became pregnant with my first son at 28 years old.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TELL ME ABOUT YOU, WHAT JOB DID YOU DO BEFORE YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY AND WHAT AGE AND WEEKS OF PREGNANCY DID YOU STOP WORKING OR DID YOU WORK RIGHT UP TILL LABOUR/BIRTH. TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR PREGNANCY, WAS MORNING SICKNESS A PROBLEM? DID YOU BECOME ALLERGIC TO STRAWBERRIES? OR HAVE NOSE BLEEDS?

This is a Blog that can go on forever so HAVE YOUR SAY AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME :)


Pic of my first baby boy Nikolas David McKinnon. 8 hour labour/birth, weighed under 3kgs, came 27 days early.



Pic of my second baby boy Vincent Joseph McKinnon, 2 hour labour/birth weighed under 4kgs, came a day before his estimated birth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment