Tuesday, 21 October 2014

NOT BEING ABLE TO BLOG

That's right this blog is a short one just to say what it was like not being able to blog for 3 weeks during EQC repairs.

At first it TOTALLY SUCKED having no internet connection 'cause I was so used to having it. Over time I just accepted it and did other stuff like reading, I used to read a lot so it's good not having internet to encourage me to read ;) 
I spent more time with my sons getting out and enjoying the warm sunny days, with daylight savings we can stay out later.
Last week I used the library to email replies for a book I've written, I have email access on my cell phone but not total access so I can receive but not view attachments properly. Wow my battery lasted 1 hour and man did it go FAST!  Before I knew it my battery died so end of session :(  I was grateful to be able to use Wifi at the library to help me sort my book to be published.

Not having internet I watched Dexter a programme that was downloaded ages ago and became obsessed I watched every season I had and it wasn't till after I had finished I felt encouraged to read again, I read at night 'cause reading makes me sleepy ;)

While not being able to blog I realised how much I rely on using the internet not just for games but blogging, emails and general research especially with my book, I'm hoping it will be a success to become a children's book author.


 
THIS IS COVER PIC FOR THE ADVENTURES OF VINCENT AND BATTS BOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment